Till so far no formula has been designed that can enable the person to detect that the said person is suffering from diabetes. Still there are some alarming signs of diabetes. These warning bells can be rightly used for diagnosing this deadly disease. Given below are top 11 earliest diabetic symptoms. These signs of diabetes can help any one to diagnose weather you will be the next one to add on this increasing population of diabetics.
Check out these related articles, too:
- Are You losing weight Without Trying For It? The body weight of the person is directly linked to the onset of diabetic symptoms. You must have seen that diabetics are generally obese or overweight. As soon as signs of diabetes start to set in, the said person starts to lose weight. Though the person is not doing any attempt to lose weight he suddenly notices a change in his body weight. This weight loss occurs because of the utilization of piled up mass of fats and proteins. This fat mass is used for the production of energy which otherwise the body cells are unable to produce because of the lack of insulin.
- Have You Been Suffering From Polyuria? The problem is also termed frequent urination? The excessive urination is the classic diabetic symptom. This classic diabetic symptom start to set in as the body is unable to reabsorb the water. The kidneys need to extract extra water from the body to dilute the concentration of glucose in urine. This excessive water extracted by the kidney compels the diabetic person to make extra trips to the rest room.
- Are You Experiencing An Unquenchable Thirst? Polyuria results in an unquenchable thirst. The dehydration stems because of excessive urination. The diabetic person feels an unquenchable thirst because of its body's drive to restock the water that has been lost by the osmotic activity o the kidneys.
- Are You Experiencing An Unusual Hunger? Diabetic are compelled to eat because of excessive breakdown f body tissues. The cells of the body undergo a state of starvation if they are left at the mercy of chronic diabetic symptoms.
Above mentioned are the telltale diabetic symptoms. These are the number one warning signs of diabetes that inform a person that he is being detracted from the healthy path to the rocky road of diabetes. So if anyone is experiencing the above mentioned signs of diabetes, it is important that he should go for the diabetes screening test with the help of best diabetic testing supplies.
Some other diabetic symptoms include:
- Blurry vision
- Tingling and Numbness in extremities
- Recurrent yeast infection in women
- Erectile dysfunction in men
- Slow healing wounds
- Depression and mood swings
I know that what I am going to tell you can be unbelievable, but that's the truth and 100% truth. Diabetes can be managed and even reversed. I have reversed it. Check - Diabetic Symptoms. You will find Diabetes Screening Quiz which will tell you on the spot whether you are diabetic or not.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3600738