Kidney problems or renal failure can appear due to certain factors. Here is a list of the most common ones:
- Taking more than the counter drugs or other prescriptions ( in order to obtain a longer time frame)
- Exposure to pesticides or other harmful toxins
- As a result of other illnesses or ailments
Symptoms and signs of kidney illnesses can include:
- Blood in the urine
- Chronic problems in the back
- Change of the normal urine pattern
- Persistent metallic taste
Check out these related articles, too:
At first, the physicians will try to prescribe drugs that are supposed to lower down the level of phosphorous in the body. Next to this, they will also include medications that are meant to stimulate the production of the red blood cells. In case the situation is very serious, dialysis might be necessary. However, if you want to try out natural remedies for this problem, here are a few suggestions.
1. Food. Consume food that is meant to support the health of the kidneys. Foods like bananas, sprouts, garlic, seeds, potatoes, green vegetables, beans, watermelon, yoghurt, beans etc can really make a difference.
2. Cranberry juice. Try to drink approximately 3 glasses or more of juice, without adding any sweeteners. Its effect is to enhance the acidic level present in the urine and to destroy the bacteria which can worsen the problem.
3. Catnip tea enema. Sometimes, kidney stones are determined by impurities from the body. This type of tea will work hard in order to clean up everything that has to be cleansed.
4. Detoxification with western herbs. The western herbs can detoxify the kidneys and can also be utilized as diuretics, increasing the uric acid level from the blood. In this category of the herbs we can include dandelion, silk, celery, buchu, corn, uva ursi, juniper berries or red clover. However, a visit to the doctor is recommended before taking these herbs, especially if you are already taking certain drugs to maintain your problems under control.
5. Ayurvedic herbs. They are extremely useful when the problems are still in an incipient stage. The herbs from this category are helpful and improve the functions of the kidneys. Some of the most popular herbs are varun, punarnava, kaasni, tibulus terrestris or gokshur. If you want to be sure that you are consuming the right type of herbs, talk to an Ayurvedic practitioner who can give you more details.
5 DIABETIC FRIENDLY SALADS Some Tasty
DIABETIC LEMON COCONUT COOKIES Some Tasty
Tips and tricks
Taking into account that there are so many natural treatments for kidney diseases, it is vital that you inform your physicians about the remedies taken. This way he will be informed on what to prescribe in order to make you better in no time. Never take drugs by ear! Always consult a specialist!
Herbal remedies for kidney disease are available for those that don't want to use any drugs. Visit our website to learn more!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7929806