All cleanses are beneficial. But the role of the kidneys is to detoxify our entire body. If they do not function properly, your health suffers the consequences. Clean health begins with clean kidneys. A kidney cleanse removes toxic waste that can accumulate and make you feel sluggish. If you are on a special diet, consult your doctor about incorporating kidney cleanse into your lifestyle.
Start your kidney cleanse slowly. Substitute just one meal with a glass of healing juice. This will help you determine which ingredients work best for you.
Benefits of a Kidney Cleanse
- When toxins remain stored in your kidneys, you can become uncomfortably bloated as they aren’t being flushed out.
- Toxins in your kidneys can lead to excessive fatigue. If foods aren’t being processed properly, your body won’t absorb the nutrients. As a result, you’ll have less energy and are more likely to tire quickly.
- If the kidneys aren’t flushed properly, you may be susceptible to kidney infections. A good kidney cleanse can help.
- Bladder problems are the results of toxins or bacteria in the urinary tract. The urinary tract is located partially in the kidneys. Symptoms of a urinary tract infection is the need to urinate frequently. This can occur especially during times of stress or a weakened immune system. The best way to rid your kidneys of toxins is by consuming a large amount of liquids. Cranberry and orange juice is especially helpful in cleaning out the kidneys, as they are naturally unfriendly toward bacteria. We’ll have several juice recipes that are especially effective in flushing out kidney impurities.
- By regularly cleansing your kidneys of impurities, you lower the risk of developing kidney stones considerably.
Recipes for a Kidney Cleanse
3 cups chopped watermelon
Parsley and basil leaves
1 cup chopped kale
1-inch nob of ginger
Cut the watermelon and cucumber into pieces and feed all
1 cup broccoli florets
Chop the cabbage and add all ingredients to the juicer.
1 cup cranberries
1 cup sparkling water
2 tbsp. Matcha green tea powder
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
Place ingredients in juicer and process.
2 cups cubed watermelon
1 cup blueberries
Feed the ingredients into your juicer.
½ cup of sparkling water
Cut the vegetables in chunks and place in the juicer, along with the sparkling water.
Beets and Cabbage Juice
Bunch of parsley
Roughly chop the vegetables.
Place ingredients in a juicer with enough water to help blend.
Cucumber and Celery
3 celery stalks
1 small cucumber
¼ cup cilantro
1-inch nob of ginger
Chop the ingredients as needed and feed into the juicer.