Because my interests include internet and natural health, I often Google words like 'diabetes remedies' and 'reverse diabetes' to see what I will find. It is amazing that amount of remedies and natural cures that are out there! And it is even more amazing that most people have no idea how to reverse diabetes.
In fact that American Diabetes Association (ADA) may be even telling you the wrong information for curing your disease. If you are taking insulin and are eating a diet rich in carbohydrates (recommended by the ADA), you may want to read this article.
Check out these related articles, too:
How Resistance Training Can Help You Heal Diabetes
Diabetic Breakfast Meal Planning, Truth Revealed!
Weight Loss and Blood Sugar Control
Arthritis And Diabetes - A Double Whammy
What Is Diabetic Gastroparesis?
Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Type 2 Diabetes
Does protein increase blood glucose levels?
How Does Diabetes Affect My Teeth and Gums?
Here are some tips for a diabetes carbohydrate diet that work to reverse diabetes naturally.
Before you find a remedy or natural cure that suits you, it is important to look at the research supporting it! Here is the reason why many diabetic doctors and researchers are questioning carbs?
The lowest occurrence of both heart disease and diabetes takes place far north in the country of Greenland. According to recent studies, Eskimos and Inuit people in various areas were found to have about 1 in almost 2,000 people who suffer from developed diabetes. This is astounding considering that 1 in 20 suffer from diabetes in America.
So what are they doing differently? Scientists believe that a diet almost entirely of fat and protein is the reason why these cultures have almost no cases of diabetes. Here are some simple ways to reverse diabetes in weeks.
1. The first thing you should do is remove carbohydrates from your diet. According to Dr. Vernon from Lawrence, Kansas, this is the first line of attack to reverse diabetes.
2. Since carbohydrates convert to sugar once consumed, it is important to understand why a low carb diet is important. If you remember the once popular Atkins diet, your diet should look similar with an emphasis on water soluble fiber (little fruits and lots of vegetables).
3. A Duke study in 2003 experimented with a low carbohydrate / high fat diet. The diabetic study resulted with 17 out of 21 patients reducing their medicated insulin or discontinuing it altogether after 16 weeks. This diet accompanied with working out 5 times a week showed promising results for reversing diabetes altogether.
4. With little or no carbohydrates, it is important to get the essential vitamins and minerals you need. One simple way is to eat a variety of vegetables. You can also learn which vitamins and minerals are critical to your new diet. A good place to start is with a multi-vitamin.
5. Lastly, you should also be drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Water flushes waste but it also helps the body make new cells that are able to accept insulin naturally. You should drink at least 16 ounces of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
Good Energy Food for Diabetics
10 Simple Food Concepts Every Person Living With Diabetes Should Know
Making Cheesecake For Diabetics
Enjoy the Taste and Benefits of Diabetic Foods
Will The Mulberry Leaf Help Your Diabetes?
Cure Your Diabetes in 4 Weeks
Don't believe that lie that you need to take insulin the rest of your life! If these 5 tips were helpful and gave you hope, there are plenty more ways you can reverse diabetes and cure it completely in 4 weeks. To discover a Diabetes Remedy Report that is 100% guaranteed, please visit us today. 50% off now!
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton offers a 100% guaranteed Diabetes Remedy Report that teaches you everything you need to know about curing diabetes completely.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1899295