Green Ginger Smoothie
If you are not a fan of vegetables or if you know you do not consume enough veggies during the day, the best way to solve this problem is to get familiar with green smoothies. They are easy to make and will only take a few minutes of your time.
- 1 handful fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1 ¼ cup fresh or frozen peaches
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cherries (pitted)
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed)
Directions: Put all the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.