In this article you find the best diet for dialysis patients? that contains (breakfast - lunch - dinner) and there are items that should be reduced and avoided, and you can switch between items so that you do not feel bored and lose appetite
1- Breakfast for dialysis patients
– ½ cup of tea
- 1 egg or a piece of cheese in the size of a matchbox without salt
- 2 pieces of toast
One piece of fruit from the allowed fruit
Or homemade jam
2- Lunch for dialysis patients
- A piece of medium-sized meat or the eighth of a chicken
- The amount of cooked vegetables is equivalent to half a medium-sized cup
- ½ cup medium size rice or pasta مك
- 1 piece toast
- One fruit or dessert 100g
3- Dinner for dialysis patients
- Yogurt or a piece of meat 100g
- Cooked vegetables about ½ cup medium size
– ½ cup rice or ½ cup pasta
- One apple or Peache
Foods that are good for dialysis patients?
1- Fruits and vegetables that are low in potassium:
Apples, berries, peaches, watermelon, lettuce, cucumbers, onions, garlic, carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli should be eaten with limits and caution.
2- Foods low in phosphorous:
Lemon, pasta, yellow corn, and beans
Cranberry juice should be consumed in limited quantities.
Foods that are not good for dialysis patients?
- Canned or salted fish and meat
- Potato Chips
- Dried fruits and salted nuts
- Vegetables such as potatoes, tomatoes, and beets
- White beans
- salty biscuits
- Apricots, bananas, cantaloupe, dates, oranges
- Carbonated water